Hearing, Healing, Hope
Wednesday 21 February
Thursday 22 and Friday 23 February all day
Catholic Leadership Centre East Melbourne
The 2018 national Catholic social services conference will address key issues facing our society and our sector, and look at the implications for us as individuals, as organisations, and for our sector.
Tickets are affordably priced:
- Earlybird All Conference Sessions $385, plus $75 for Conference Dinner.
- 10% group discount available for four or more tickets.
- 10% earlybird discount available until 19 December.
- Single morning or afternoon tickets $100.
- The Ecology Forum is a single session at $50.
Features of the program include:
- A forum on ecological conversion, The cry of the poor and the cry of the earth.
- Changing the economic paradigm, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney, and John Roskam.
- A forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service.
- Geraldine Doogue presenting the Mary MacKillop Oration.
Workshop topics are being finalised. They will include current issues relating to NDIS, housing, governance, human rights, regional development, and aged care. An email with workshop details will follow soon for those who have purchased tickets.
Please contact Lucia Brick with queries 03 9287 5566 | email@example.com.