To help bring the social involvements of the churches more closely into contemporary policy debates and shape a more just society, Social Policy Connections is committed to inform, advocate and engage.
- Provide new platforms for informed debate and conversation through the web, conferences, public events and publications
- Convene open forums for fresh voices, especially those with singular expertise or experience.
- Build relationships with politicians and opinion makers, the media, and like-minded organisations.
- Publish research papers, opinion pieces and social comment.
- Utilise the print media, along with radio and the electronic media, including the internet.
- Establish networks and alliances with concerned people, social agencies and organisations, churches and church agencies.
- Develop our communication links with SPC members.