Special 30% reduction on quoted prices.
Free postage. Stock limited.
- Young People, Faith, & Social Justice (Yarra Institute, 2013). Joan Daw. $20.
- Social Justice & the Churches: Challenges & Responsibilities. Edited John D’Arcy May. (Adelaide ATF, 2014.) $25.
- A World United or a World Exploited: Christian Perspectives on Globalisation. Edited Peter Price. (Adelaide ATF, 2014). $25.
- Working with Disaster: Clergy & Bushfires. Lisa Jacobson (Yarra Institute & Creative Ministries 2016). $15.
- Bridging Troubled Waters: Australia & Asylum Seekers. Tony Ward. (Melbourne Australian Scholarly Publishing 2017). $25.
- Of Labour & Liberty: Distributism in Victoria 1891-1966. Race Mathews. (Melbourne Monash Publishing 2017). $30.
- Bonded through Tragedy, United in Hope. The Catholic Church & East Timor’s Struggle for Independence. A Memoir. Therese and Jim D’Orsa, with Hilton Deakin. (Garratt Publishing 2017). $25.
- An Enabling Life. Father Kevin Mogg. A collection of reminiscences. Anne Tuohey. (Yarra Institute 2018), $20.